Hair fall condition. Prescribed minoxidil topical solution, no relief. Can I use Vitamin E capsules?

hi Doctor i am 20 year old girl, i have hair fall problem from past 1 and half year . 3 months back i consult skin doctor he prefer MINOXIDIL TOPICAL SOLUTION USP 2% (Mx-2), and i used the above medicine for 1 month but i am not satisfied with that and now i heard that about Vitamin E capsules for hair . can i use Vitamin E capsule ? and which is the best brand and where can i get the capsules and how to use ? plz help me and im in XXXXXX
Asked On : Thu, 4 Oct 2012