Hair fall. Prescribed R89. Is there any side effect and is it effective?

Hi Doctors Gender- Male Age-25 Its been 8 months, i am facing hair fall problem. I started with homeopathic medicine in Dec 2011. It worked and my rate of hairfall fell from 70 to around 25. I continued with the medicine but my hairfall again went up to 50 and now arnd 60. I consulted another doctor a day before. He says its front baldness . He gave me R89. want to know- How effective is this medicine and m i taking the right medicine for my problem.? Please help..
Asked On : Sat, 25 Aug 2012