Had warm feeling in private part while dry humping with panty. Period is late. Guidance?

Good day! I need help. My gf and i dry humped last week (3/10/13), and her previous first day of period was 2/6/13, now she still doesnt have her period yet and she told me that she is regular. We dry humped while she was wearing her panty on and im naked. Before we dry humped, she did a hand job on me and icame. 2hrs after my first came, we dry humped again, im naked while she was wearing panty. While dry humping we went to shower, we both got wet and still she was wearing her panty and im naked, suddenly while dry humping, she felt something warm on her private part, she asked me if i came but i said no, coz i didnt feel any orgasmic feeling, i know i didnt come, but i was getting paranoid coz i dont know what was that warm feeling she felt. Now (3/15/13), she still doesnt have her period. What does this means? I need help docs. ;(
Asked On : Mon, 18 Mar 2013