Had urethral dilation to clear scar tissue in the urethra. Have burning while urination and headaches. Taking co-amoxiclav

Hi, I recently (4 days ago) had surgery (urethral dilation) to help clear scar tissue which is growing inside the urethra. Since then I have no come down with flu/ cold like symptoms. I am clammy and sweating but do not have a fever, I have head aches and feel very unwell. I am unable to tell if I have a burning when I pass water due to the op. I am on a course of co-amoxiclav . Should I wait out the course of tablets or go back to my GP?
Asked On : Fri, 6 Jul 2012