Had unprotected sex with pull out method, took one dose after pill. Feeling bloated, gassy. Could I be pregnant ?

my boyfriend and i had unprotected sex on wednesday march 13th at around 3:30ish in the afternoon. we did the pull out method to make sure he didn t cum. he said he didn t cum but he s not sure if he precumed because when he pulled out there was cum inside his penis but it didn t come out but I m not sure. and right after we had sex we went to the pharmacy to get the next choice one dose pill and i took it a few hours after sex. it s been 4-5 days now and i ve been feeling really gassy everyday and bloated sometimes after i eat. i heard I m supposed to bleed after taking the pill and i haven t yet and i don t know if that means the pill didn t work. I m going to take the preg test to see if i am pregnant or not but I m not sure when because i haven t kept track of my last period. i can say that i had my last one 3 weeks ago but then 2 weeks after my last one i had my period again and that ended march 8th. someone PLEASE help and tell me if I m going to be pregnant or not! ALSO today I had a milky vaginal discharge and i don t know what that means
Asked On : Thu, 21 Mar 2013