Had unprotected sex with bf during safe period, delayed periods. Urine test negative. Pregnancy chances ?

Hi, i had unprotected sex with my bf on 19th of July last month, that was 6th day of my period. till now i have not got my period. I checked with urine pregnancy kit. It came negative twice. how to get period as soon as possible . I am located in Bangalore. Whom to consult. We dont want child. Please let me know if there is any Pills available to abort .We dont want to through surgeon also.I used to get my period in 34 or 35th day.Please help.
Asked On : Fri, 31 Aug 2012