32 year old, trying to conceive. Taking Naturogest. Chances?

Hi, I am 32 year old, and trying to conceive. My doctor had given me Naturogest 300mg tablet for 15 days, post ovulation. It has been 3 days i have completed the dose, but have not got my periods. i did urine home pregnancy test on the 30th day, but the result was negative.
Posted Tue, 10 Sep 2013 in Infertility Problem
Answered by Dr. Monika Choudhary 15 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Get serum beta-HCG test done

Detailed Answer:
Sometimes due to delayed ovulation & fertilization urine pregnancy test can be false negative.
So get one serum beta HCG test done that is a confirmatory test to detect pregnancy.
If Serum beta-HCG test comes positive means you are pregnant.
However if it is negative you will get your period within 4-5 days.
I hope your query has been answered.
I will be available for your further queries.