What are the findings from the HCG test?
User rating for this question
Posted Sun, 5 Jan 2014 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Arif N Khan 24 minutes later
Brief Answer: Kindly repeat the beta HCG test. Detailed Answer: Hi XXXX, Thank you for choosing XXXXXXX From your history it seems to be a failing pregnancy, what we usually suggest is to repeat the blood test serum beta HCG after 48 to 72 hours see if there is doubling (i.e beta HCG level doubles) of the values, if so that means it is growing pregnancy. If the levels are falling then it could be failing pregnancy or ectopic pregnancy. Scan will show a gestational sac only if the beta HCG level is more than 1000. So you need to wait and repeat the beta HCG level. Please ask if you have more questions. If you are satisfied, please make sure that your ACCEPT my answer so that I receive credit. Good luck!!
People also viewed
- What are the symptoms of double uterus?
- Hcg pap test
- Hot flashes and stopping the pill
- Can my fatigue be due to genital herpes?
- Can swelling be due to stress fractures?
- Within the first month of taking ginette 35 and isotroin 10
- What are the symptoms of low sperm count?
- Hcg hormone test bleach
- Velocit hcg pregnancy test
- Dizzy spells spotting and bleeding after intercourse
- Can takayasu's arteritis cause fatigue?
- Icsi hcg test but bleeding
- How is situs inversus inherited
- Clitoral listeriosis
- What are the findings from the hcg test