Had unprotected sex using withdrawal method, mily white discharge, areola getting bigger, tiredness. Chances of pregnancy?

Hi my names is Deasha I had unprotected sex for the first time in years , 11 days ago and now I m experiencing more than normal milk white discharge and my areola are getting huge within them days and I m also tired than usual what can this be ??? Also he said he pulled out can I still be pregnant If so how long before I can take a test ??? Also any other possible things this can be ??
Asked On : Mon, 13 Aug 2012