Had unprotected sex, taken Nordette, had bleeding. Am I pregnant?

Dear Doctors, I was just wondering if I the Emergency Contraceptive effect of Nordette was worked on me. Because I had unprotected sex last April 15 then on April 16 I took 4 tablets in the AM then 4 pills again after 12 hours as I have read in some sites. Then I had this bleeding from April 29 to May 4. I was just wondering if it was actually menstruation or just an implantation bleeding. I was just worried that I still haven t had my menstruation today. I ve been delayed for 3 days now, it doesn t usually happen to me. So, am I pregnant or not? Please doctors, answer me. Thank you very much.
Asked On : Mon, 4 Jun 2012