Had unprotected sex, stomach not feeling good. Sign of pregnancy?

hi my name is jessica and I was wondering....i only had 2 jack and cokes the other night and I stopped because my stomach was not feeling all too good after them and I normally have at least 8 jack an cokes to get a buzz going....but I was wondering do u think its a sign I could be pregnant...because about 2 weeks before that I had unprotected sex 4 days in a row 1 day was when I was on my period and the rest was when I was in high fertality?
Asked On : Sun, 20 Jan 2013