Had unprotected sex, right after periods. Took I-pill, have spotting and lower abdominal pain. Is it side effects of the pill?

hi i am 30 years old. had my periods on 08th of feb 2013 and compleated on 11 of feb. 2013 then i had sex on 13th of Feb for 4 times unprotected and had i pill on 13th feb, about 1hours after unprotected sex ( after the last course of sex). On 21st of Feb I have got some dark brown and lil reddish blood like discharge , probably spotting on Today 23rd Feb the flow is little higher.... I am scared and having a lower abdominal pain as well... what should i do? Am i pregnant? or its a side effect of i pill? please advice
Asked On : Tue, 26 Feb 2013