Had unprotected sex, on birth control, vomiting around midnight. Is anything abnormal going on?

Hi, I am a 14 year old girl and me and boyfriend last had unprotected sex on March 7th, 2012. I had my last period end on March 1st. I took the morning after pill and am now on birth control . But I seem to be having some scary signs: I throw up around midnight quite frequently and I have spotting only in the mornings and only when I don t take the birth control pill. Is anything going on that I should know about do you think?
Asked On : Sat, 31 Mar 2012