Had unprotected sex, experiencing tenderness in breasts, acidity in chest, no nausea. Can I be pregnant?

Hi, I was due on 12th March and am still de for my periods. We have had unprotected sex after my last periods as we are trying to start the family. If its positive, I will be my first pregnancy. I am experiencing tenderness in breasts and acidity in chest , however no nausea at all . I also have mild abdominal pain which keeps occurring at frequent intervals. I have it taken home pregnancy tests as yet after delayed periods. Can I be pregnant?
Asked On : Mon, 18 Mar 2013