Had unprotected sex during periods, took e-pills afterwards. Got periods again, feeling nostalgic. What should i do?

Hi, I had unprotected sex during my periods and took e-pills afterwards. One week later I had my periods again. I know the drug did this. What I don t understand is why its been a week since I got this 2nd period and I feel weak all the time everyday. I don t have appetite for anything solid but fluids. I literally force myself to eat despite feeling nostalgic all the time. My weight has reduced significantly and other people have started noticing his too. What do I do to get back to normal? Am feeling horrible.
Asked On : Tue, 5 Mar 2013