Had unprotected sex as against mentioned on the contraceptive that protection is needed in the first week, had abortion recently. Should I be worried?

Hello, it s an emergency. Last Monday I started taking rigevidon contraceptives for the first time on the first day of my period. I had unprotected sex on the 5th day and my boyfriend came inside. In the description of the pill it says only that If you start taking the pill on the second or more day of your period you should use additional protection during week 1 . I had an abortion before 4 months, should I be worried?
Asked On : Fri, 10 Aug 2012