Had unprotected sex and took I-Pill. Had period twice. Chance of pregnancy?

Dear Doctor Me and my gf is having sex from last o4 months and i was always care for pull out before i release. But 02 times mistakenly i release inside her. On the month of early January we had sex and i released inside her but immediately i gave her I- PILL then after few days she got her periods on her date on 23rd January. After that we hadn t sex then suddenly on 13th FEBRUARY she suddenly got her periods quite early from her last date. Then on very next 3rd day on 15th FEBRUARY we had sex and mistakenly i released inside her which was really very big mistake but i immediately gave her I-PILL. But sir very strangely she got her periods on 26th FEBRUARY which is really giving us a tension . Having Periods Twice in a month is any risk for getting pregnant after taking I-PILL. Is she having a chance for Pregnant. Please help me out Yours Only Raj
Asked On : Wed, 6 Mar 2013