Had unprotected sex after terminating pregnancy. Took ipill. Started spotting, missing periods. Concerned

Hi, I was pregnant in the first week of February of 2012, I terminated the pregnancy and after that I had unprotected sex with my husband so i had to take one Ipill, then i got my periods, but it was very scant of about one drop for 4 to 5 days, I got that period on March 15th, and since then I have got no periods til now and I have not become pregnant also, I was to get my periods and have a regular cycle, please help.
Asked On : Fri, 15 Jun 2012