Had unprotected sex. Trying to conceive. Chance of pregnancy during periods?

hi. i am male ,were are 3 year maried couple and know we are planing to get baby ,so my wife period was started on jan=22 and close at 26 jan and on feb she agaain get period at same day and close at same day.we had sex next day means 27 th ,buy she got this period on march at 28th and still it is going on .so doctor what is the best time to have sex and stop having sex so there must be no miss carage ,is during period is chance to get pregnent,or have sex before period ...please reply me doctor
Asked On : Tue, 2 Apr 2013