Had unprotected sex. Took morning afterpill. Got periods. Having light bleeding, Cramps, backaches. Pregnant?

I had unprotected sex on the 1st of march but my boyfriend pulled out when he came and i didn t think to take a morning after pill . Then on the 12th of march, we had unprotected sex again and he came inside me so i decided to take a morning after pill. i got my period on the 5th of march and it was a normal cycle. And now its the 21st of march and i m bleeding lightly and i have severe cramps and back aches. Could i be pregnant? When should i go see an OB/GYN?
Asked On : Sun, 24 Mar 2013