Had unprotected sex. Took morning after pill. Got periods 28 days later. Due to taking pill?

Good afternoon, the day after my period I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend and he came inside me. Although i m suppose to be infertile during this point in time, i still took a morning after pill . Five days after i started to bleed and it seems as though my period came because it lasted the regular time (five days) and it was very heavy. Exactly twenty eight days later from that date my period came. Does this mean that i actually got my period after taking the pill. I have a next concern also, on the fourth day of my period I had sex with my boyfriend, it was very light, and now that my period is finish, I have a little discharge now and then. It is a bit greyish. My period finish 6 days ago, and i noticed the discharge 4 days now. What should i do? Please help
Asked On : Tue, 26 Mar 2013