Had unprotected sex. Took ipill within 24 hrs. Periods delayed. Pregnant?

hiiiiii. my self hashmi. i had unprotected sex with my g.f prior 15 days on her more than 20 days of ovulation ,after sex she took ipill within 24 hours.her age is 20 years but her cycle has been delayed by near about 10 days, is it symptom of pregnancy, if it is so.. kindly tell me what kind of steps shouold be taken to combat the further fertilization.. kindly mail me if it is possible,kindly do this oblige, i will remain oblige to u.. my mail- YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Mon, 18 Mar 2013