Had unprotected sex. Took ipill. Started bleeding and body pain. Am i pregnant?

hello doctor, i had unprotected sex with my husband on the 1st of june and he leaked in me ,i dont want to get pregnant at the moment so i took an ipill in like 2 hrs from then.again on the 7th of june we had sex but he dint leak in me.since sunday thats 10th of june i started bleeding ..(heavy bleeding), i am still bleeding with body pain..i got done with my churms on 20th of may .. why is the bleeding .. am i pregnant?
Asked On : Fri, 15 Jun 2012