Had unprotected sex. Took ipill. Feels weak and sleepy, have less periods. Pregnancy test negative. Should i go for blood test?

Hi, I had unprotected sex after after sex had ipill thats too 3 pills in 24 hours as per dont want to take risk. After I had twice menses but not much. And now my weight is up I m feeling weakness in my body and sleepy most of the time . Though this sex was bbefore one and half month, I did home test its negative. Do I need blood test to confirm whether am I pregnant or not?
Asked On : Sun, 27 May 2012