Had unprotected sex. Took Nordette later. Missed periods since then. Chances of pregnancy?

hello doctors. my bf and i screwed around last december 21. I didnt have my period before that and we didnt have sex, but had lots of oral sex and he came near my vagina on top of my pubic hair and near my legs. there was a time when he almost inserted his penis into my vagina ( it went halfway through). I took nordette as an ecp two days after, 4 pills in the first dosage and 4 pills more 18 hours after ( i forgot it had to be 12). And I still havent had my period up to now. Is there a likelihood that I m pregnant? I havent felt any symptoms of pregnancy yet....though I am feeling lazier ( like I dont like getting out of bed)
Asked On : Tue, 1 Jan 2013