Had unprotected sex. Getting periodic cramps, started on and off bleeding. What is the possible chances of pregnancy?

One month ago I had sex with a guy. It was unplanned for me and he didn t wear a condom. I was supposed to begin my period this week and yesterday I had cramps like I usually do and I had began bleeding . A few hours later I had went to check it and it had stopped. Three hours after that I went to look and there was more blood . Is it possible for me to be pregnant if that is the only sign I have?
Asked On : Sat, 30 Jun 2012