Had unprotected intercourse. Took plan B. Started spotting. Could this be implantation bleeding?

ok me and my boyfriend had sex and the condom broke he didn t cum in me but he had just cummed like 10 mins before cause I gave him a handjob as soon as we found out we went to the store and got plan b my period was really late and I got it this morning there isn t alot of blood and it s kinda brown I just got out if the shower and I noticed it s kinda clumpy and I have cramps and I have never gotten them before..... could this be implantation bleeding?
Asked On : Mon, 9 Jul 2012