Had unprotected intercourse. Taken postinor 2. Not feeling dizzy, stomach ache or bleeding. Is there any risk?

Dear doctors, I m a 16 years old girl ( will be 17 in May, which is soon!) I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend at around 5pm on the 19th of March. Actually, I don t know if I could consider it was sex or not because he only put it in for less than 1 minute and he sai he didn t cum... But I still toke postinor 2 to secure that unfortunate things won t happen. I took postinor 2, the first pill at 8:30 pm 20th of march and the second pill at 8:30 am on the 21st of march. I did what the instruction told, take second pill after 12 hours after take the first pill. I m a bit worried now since I can t see any symptoms... not feeling dizzy, no stomachache or bleeding ... Is the postinor 2 working it not, please tell me. I need your help
Asked On : Sat, 24 Mar 2012