Brownish vaginal discharge. On birth control pills. Had unprotected intercourse. Do I need to take the i-pill?

Hi, I m on birth control and I had unprotected sex two days ago. I have missed one (two at the most) days, but remembered immediately and took it. The pill I am on allows you to do this and take your next pill as you normally would without having to use backup birth control. I am now having a brown discharge and would like to know what you think this means and if I should take the morning after pill. Thanks.
Asked On : Fri, 23 Nov 2012