Had unprotected intercourse. Taken Ipill. Missed period. Positive pregnancy test. How to terminate pregnancy?

Hi Doctor This is Sreelekha from Kolkata,on October 8th 2012 I had a unprotected intercourse with someone and on 9th within 8pm I had 1 I- pill ........but in October I missed my menstruation ,on 7th November I did a test at home and it showing +ve result Doctor next month I am going to marry please me out from this condition,I cant afford this mistake at this stage of my life. Please suggest me with some medicine for terminate this pregnency.
Asked On : Sun, 11 Nov 2012