Had tuberculosis. Pain in my chest bones when i sneezing and take deep breath. Does my infection still remains or any thing else?

hi doctor ,i am ritu from delhi age 28 , last year (2012) i was infected with tuberculosis ,dr.says this is pulmonary tuberculosis .and thay remove fluid from lungs .and i take 9 month treatment.and then dr.says u r healthy ...but i still not feel healthy bcoz there is pain in my chest bones when i sneezing and take deep breath my infection is still remain or any thing else please reply
Asked On : Thu, 25 Apr 2013