Had tuberculoma in brain, treated, left part of the body contracted along with head and neck . What is this exactly?

hello doctor, I had a tubercloma detected in my right brain. but later it has been cured as by medicine drugs as advised by the doctors. before going to hospital this my left leg limbs were shaking then vibrating coming upward and i was unconsiouness.. left part of the body contracted along with head and neck .what is this exactly pls, tell me and what jobs i am not supposed to do...for example pilot or engineers. i was 13 yrs old when this happen. my nose was deflected and mild sinus . my right ear is perforated.please, suggest me any thing what are the side effect
Asked On : Mon, 11 Mar 2013