Had transvaginal pelvic ultrasound. Cyst found. Looking for the suggestion

hello, I am 47 years old had a transvaginal pelvic ultrasound, what they found was my uterus is anteverted measuring 12.2x5.2x6.4 cm two posterior fibroids seen one measures 9.5 cm across. the other one 5.8cm across. two small nabothian cysts measuring 6mm across. I know of one cyst, I have had the bigger one for about 12 years it prohibited my son from a vaginal birth had a c section because of it . my question is should I have concern over the others and should i have this removed.
Asked On : Mon, 25 Jun 2012