Had total hysterectomy. Experienced some odour, dull pain . Doctor removed some tissue attached to cervix. Pain, odour recurred. Reason?

I recently had a total hysterectomy (Oct 2nd 2012). It was not a perfect surgery my bladder was nipped and I was released from the hospital with a foley. Which was in for 1 week. I noticed a couple days before my post op appt, a odor that smelled like rotten eggs . So at the appt (Nov 13th) I informed my Dr of the odor,, during his exam (vaginal) he asked me had I put anything in there and of course I said no. Because I hadn t. He then tells me that he sees something white, and tell me that he was going to remove it. It was painful. He removed some type of tissue that he said was a piece of uterus that was still attached to my cervix . He gave me a script for flagy 500mg, to be taken 2 times a day for 7 days. I did take all the medicine as prescribed for the 7 days, I finished it on November 20. And I am now experiencing the same odor and a dull pain in my left side? I have been trying for the past two days to reach my Dr, but he hasn t returned any of my calls. Please help!
Asked On : Sat, 1 Dec 2012