Had torn septate hymen. Not sexually active. Now started bleeding. Concerned about infection?

Hi there, I m in my mid-twenties and am not currently sexually active. I have (had?) a septate hymen that was torn years ago, however, there is still the fleshy string tissue left. Recently (today), it began to bleed lightly out of nowhere again. It is not bleeding at the spot that it had torn before, it is bleeding in the middle. The bottom half of the fleshy tissue is pretty red -- not from blood . I m worried it may get infected and am wondering if I should have concerns of infections or anything else. I m feeling weirdly woozy and kind of sick in my lower abdomen . Thank you!
Asked On : Fri, 29 Jun 2012