Had surgical abortion, still bleeding, breast secreting some liquid, sore. Why ?

Hello there,

I'm 22 years old and I had to abort of my child on the 19th of august this year. Since I am anemic, the doctor decided to process a surgical abortion. I was about 7 weeks pregnant.
Everything went well, I stopped bleeding after 10 days but it restarted 2 days after. But that was because of my iron deficit. So the nurse gave me famynor 21 days pills to stop the bleeding. But it could happen that I spot in between. Also I my breast could leak when squeezed. I thought it was normal at first.
Continued with the pills until the 21st day and got my period 4 days after on thursday the 3rd of october.
I was lazy to go back to go buy my normal Yaz 28 days contraceptives pills finally bought them yesterday and started on the 2nd pink pills but this morning when taking my shower, I saw that my breast still secreting some liquid. And everytime that I drink some dairy liquid , my breast are sore. Thought of calling back the clinic but got busy at work. What could that be?.
Asked On : Tue, 15 Oct 2013