Had surgery in c5/c6 level. X-ray report shows reverse neck. C1 incomplete. Having pain. Is it deteriorating? What can happen?

yes please i have had surgery in on c5/c6 level. now i just had an xray and it shows my neck is reversed and it is plated and screwed that way also arch c1 is incomplete. i am trying to get on my disability social security because
i am in so much pain this is just some of what is wrong with me. anyway with c1 appears to be incomplete if this is deyeariating what will happen?
Asked On : Sat, 13 Apr 2013