Had surgery for fracture on left leg, advised only toe weight bearing. How long to heal ?

Sir, I got fracture on my left leg (one third comminuted distal tibia and fibula ) as I fall from stairs on 04 july 2012 and got surgery with 11 scew and two plate LCP fixation. Its 15 week and next week i have Doctor appointment. At 10 week x-ray ,doctor advised me only toe wt bearing but NWB. Healing was slow at that time. please tell me when my broken tibia and fibula will heal and how many weeks it take to weight bearing?
Asked On : Tue, 30 Oct 2012