Had surgery for broken ankle. Took clindamycin. Swollen feet when put weight. Red scabs draining green pus

On Feb 25 I broke my ankle and had surgery on march 1. In a follow up on April 11 my surgeon started me on clindamycin for an infection. On may 1 he released me from care because my follow UPS were done and I don t have insurance. I have been to the er once and the free clinic 4 times. They have kept prescribing clindamycin. Now they say there s no more they can do. My wounds are scabbed over but my foot continues to swell so when i apply weight, the scabs open and green pus comes out. At night they drain a brown thin liquid that regenerated the scab. It is red and sore and feels like someone is stabbing me. What can I do.
Asked On : Thu, 14 Jun 2012