Had stomach problems, chest pains, pain under my right arm. Treatment?

I have had stomach problems for two years now..... Undiagnosed..... Three days ago when I eat it feels like I m swollowing broken glass. My throat doesn t hurt but I feel the liquid or food traveling slowly down my esophagus and then hitting my upper abdomen . I also feel like there is an air bubble trapped in my upper abdomen and in mu esophagus up to the back of my throat...... This is causing chest pains and pain under my right arm ..... Help!
Asked On : Wed, 20 Mar 2013