Had stomach cramps, threw up. Got headache, exhausted. Quick medication for energy, headache?

Hi I need help on medications. I am a 15 year old male. I am currently on vacation in Colorado. When I was in Denver, I got stomach cramps and evantually threw up. That was about 72 hours ago. Since then I haven't been feeling great. I have been getting plenty of rest and drinking lots of water. I am now in breckenridge, Colorado, at an elevation of 10,000+ feet. I have never had a problem with altitude sickness and do not think that is the problem here. When I stand up, I often get a headache, and I am exhausted all the time. Even after a full nights rest I am very tired. My vacation ends in 2 days and I really want to ski these last 2 days, I have been stuck in a bedroom for the past 72 hours. Can you recommend a quick over the counter medication for energy, and headache? I also have stomach cramps on occasion.

Thanks so much for your help, you don't know how much it means to me
Asked On : Sat, 6 Apr 2013