Had sex using withdrawal method. Took 14 Nordette pills. Had bleeding for a few days. No periods since then. Suggestions?

hi , i am 43 years old . I had my period last november 2 , 2012 and on nov 10 at 9pm in evening I had sex but no ejaculation inside , he withdrew it before coming . But just to make sure just in case , I took 2 nordette pills as emergency contraception at 630 am the next morning . I also took another 2 nordette pills at 9am , and another 2 nordette at around 3 or 4 pm , and took another 2 nordette pills at 10 pm of same day . I also took another 2 nordette pills the next day , and another 2 the next day , another 2 the next day . I took total of 14 nordette pills in 4 days . Last november 26 or 27 , i experienced very light bleeding , i hardly soaked any of my sanitary pads , but mostly i noticed the reddish / pink or dark brown discharge whenever i wiped with tissue after urinating. It lasted until around december 1 , this very very light bleeding . i also had the usual dysmennorhea cramps before i started to bleed . anyhow it is jan 6 now and i have not bled again ., However last week i experienced a lot of cramping already and I really thought I would bleed . I also was very irritable and I also felt the mittleschmerz or mid cycle pain around dec 25 . Is it possible that the dosages of nordette I took as emergency contraception had messed up with my cycle ? When do you think my period will come out again ? I am not exhibiting any signs of pregnancy at all and according to my ob , i did not have sperm ejaculated inside me and that I was not ovulating yet at that time . I just wonder when do you think I can have my period again ? I know that I may have taken too many nordette pills . Thanks very much hope you can help ...
Asked On : Wed, 9 Jan 2013