Had sex, took pills, bleeding for 6 days, delayed periods, had signs of ovulation. Should I be worried?

On July 5th I had sex. I do not know if it was protected or unprotected as I was intoxicated but I did find the condom wrapper the next morning. I took Plan B one step within 11 hours and started bleeding for 6 days exactly a week after taking the pill . I was due for my period July 25th and havent gotten it yet. Since I bled after taking Plan B is it unlikely that I am pregnant? The past week I have had signs of ovulation; (clear/white discharge , sore nipples , and cramping in my left ovary , along with headaches and moodiness). Am I in the clear or should I still be worried?
Asked On : Mon, 6 Aug 2012