Had sex, sore nipples, light discharge, nausea, pregnancy test negative. Advice?

Hello I been on the depo shot for a year n I got off it cause I stayed on key period and then when I got off I still was on my period n I had sex after I got off about a month ago I had sex and my nipples are always hard and they hurt really badly and I m having discharge n my underwear and I get nausea a lot like everything I eat and I took three pregnant test and they all came out neg but I took them around 5 in the evening what does this mean plzz help
Asked On : Fri, 2 Nov 2012