Had sex few month ago. Now breast, thighs, stomach are increasing in size. no birth control pills. Could I be pregnant?

My girlfriend and I had sex a few months ago and I m a nervous wreck that she s probably pregnant. She has her periods however she is irregular and always a week to two weeks late at a time. However, she still gets them. My biggest concern is that her breast are getting bigger, her thighs, and her stomach are all increasing in size. it s odd. She doesn t take birth control . Also, she doesn t have health insurance so we can t afford to get a pregnancy test . Should I be concerned?
Asked On : Mon, 9 Jul 2012