Had sex during ovulation. Missed period, got egg white mucus during urination. What is the problem?

January 18th, after being about four days late for my period (which is usually very regular), I tested, got a negative (though I think I accidentally peed on the control window), and then two days later I had a very strange period that was much shorter (about 2.5 days, total duration) and a lot lighter than normal (one day of moderate bleeding - as opposed to a first day of my typical heavy bleeding) and then a day and a half of spotting). Cut to Feb. I d say I m probably somewhere between 8-10 days dpo right now, and my boyfriend and I definitely had sex within a day or two of my ovulation . Two days ago, I had some light spotting - it was dark pink/light brown, the consistency was like egg-whites, and needed one pantyliner and then was done. For about 4-5 days or so, I ve had egg-white mucus whenever I go to the bathroom. Sometimes it s on my underwear, sometimes it s not, but it s often there when I wipe. My nipples are VERY sore - to the point where I accidentally brushed a dish against one last night and it hurt. But even more oddly, I ve developed these tiny brown spots...sort of scabby...on my areolas. I picked one off (ewww), and so did my boyfriend - but a few more seem to have appeared over night. My appetite has been strange - sweets such as cake, which I normally love, have made me queasy. And I find myself feeling slightly nauseated when I lay down at night. Yet, also hungry at odd times. (I got out of bed last night and ate a hard-boiled egg.) I honestly don t know what to think. We ve been not trying, not preventing for about ten months, though with our work schedules, we only make love about once a week right now and definitely not always near my fertile days. We both want a baby, though, so I m trying not to get my hopes up.
Asked On : Fri, 15 Feb 2013