Had sex after getting off pill. Missed period. What chances of pregnancy?

I been taking the Pills for the last 2 Years, but I got off it on Feburary as my Pill Package was Empty and me and my boyfriend are in a Long Distance Relationships since 7 Months, the last time we saw each other was in Jaunary as we had sex then . but i was still on the pill.. now i been off since feburary, i been getting my periods a few days later then normal expected every month after its May and i was suppose to get it ?? but somehow i stilll didnt get it ? and i have no chance at all of being pregnent ? is that normal? is it because i got of the pill? im just worried
Asked On : Sun, 13 May 2012