Had regular periods previously. Now, having one day periods. Reason?

Hello. I got my menstrual cycle normal a long time ago. 4-5days normal bleeding . Every 30-35days. But now, I am experiencing 1day period last month and then now. I am not an athlete or do heavy exercise. My period only lasts for 24hrs or even half a day only and it is so little that I don t need to use pads. What s the meaning of this? I am only 20years old. Please help me, it is possible for me to get pregnant? But I think that s impossible because I am sexually active a long ago and never get pregnant.
Asked On : Fri, 22 Feb 2013