Had protected sex, after periods, taken I-pill and have irregular periods. UPT shows negative. Suggestion?

hi i and my fiance had protected sex after a day my periods were over i.e on 22nd 23rd November and on 24th November, i had an i pill . i bleeded from 1st December to 6th December and then missed my December periods. considering that this bleeding was my new cycle of periods we waited and we are still waiting for my periods to start. its January now. i did home pregnancy test 2 days back and it can out negative. i don t have any signs of pregnancy though at times i little dizzy head n when i lie down on my back i get cramp like feeling.
Asked On : Thu, 17 Jan 2013