Had protected sex. Is there a safe amount of YAZ that I can take as an emergency contraceptive?

I have YAZ for irregular periods but I haven t taken them for a long time (mainly because I would forget and it made me very dizzy). My partner and I had intercourse (and although we are sure the condom didn t break) he s worried that it might have, and in turn makes me worried. Is there a safe amount of YAZ that I can take as an emergency contraceptive? I can t get to a pharmacy at the moment and this is an emergency. Please help. Also, the YAZ pamphlet says to take 1 and another after 12 hours as a form of EC.
Asked On : Wed, 15 Aug 2012